Sunday 18 April 2010

Rubber Ducky, start again!

Quack Qauck! So, what have you guys been up to? Since it's the holidays (freedom freedom freedom FREEDOM!) and since a volcano erupted in Iceland (FAIL) well I guess I'm gonna spend some time blogging a little :)
Oh and if you're wondering yes, I took this magnificent picture. Ducks are symbols of bath, and baths of clean. I was bored out of my mind, hence: THE DUCK :P

Yeah, well I promise, the next post will be a wee bit more interesting!

At least I hope so.

----
Coin coin. Alors, quoi de neuf chez vous.

Vu que c'est les vacances (WOOOOHOOOO) et qu'il y a eu une eruption volcanique :( et bien je pense que je vais passer un petit bout de mon temps a 'blogger'
Si vous vous demandez pourquoi il y a un canard:
Deja, c'est moi qui l'ai pris en photo. Et pourquoi?
Parce que je m'ennyais a mourir!

Et aussi je vous promets mon prochain article sera beaucoup plus interessant, du moins, je l'espere!

No comments:

Post a Comment